WIN a spa day with Hailo for Business: October-December 2016
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Hailo Network Ltd (“Hailo”) general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at https://www.hailocab.com/hailo-competition-terms-and-conditions) apply to “WIN a spa day with Hailo for Business ” (“the Competition”) which will run from Monday 31st October to Friday 16th December (“the Duration”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
It’s back to business following Summer and what a month September was – unusually hot weather, London Fashion Week, the new Mayor taking note of our industry and Hailo’s busiest month. EVER. A big thank you for all your support and dedication.
We’ve got a bumper pack for you this month, including an update on Hailo for Business, news on our recommended hardware solution and a reminder of how you can make even more money with Hailo.
First up, a reminder of our recent announcement about three Hailo legends...
Hailo, London, Monday 10th October:
“Following the recent announcement of the deal between Hailo and mytaxi, founders Russ and Terry will be leaving the business. Terry and Russ were part of the six strong founding team here at Hailo and, together with Gary, were instrumental in building London and Ireland’s biggest taxi app. Over the past six years, they have worked tirelessly to promote the trade and they remain shareholders in the company. As the company transitions to a new leadership structure, and rebrands to mytaxi in the UK, Ireland and Spain, Terry and Russ will be moving on to new opportunities. ..
Summer is well and truly over, but what a great one it has been for the sports fans amongst us!
So far September has seen the long-awaited launch of the night tube, a tease of late summer sun and some fantastic results for British paralympians in Rio. However, a dismal England performance in World Cup qualifying, colossal thunder and rain storms and continued Brexit chaos soon brings us all back to earth with a bump!
Never mind. Back to Black is here to stave off the autumn blues with some promising updates from our new Mayor and the usual melange of regular features, including Cabbie of the Month, Football Friday and Meet the Team...
Friday Football, Hailo London Driver Competition, August 2016 to May 2017
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Hailo Network Ltd (“Hailo”) general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at https://www.hailocab.com/hailo-competition-terms-and-conditions) apply to “Friday Football” (“the Competition”) which will start weekly on a Friday and end before the kick off the first football match listed that week. (“the Duration”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them...
An exciting new phase…
I will assume that you have all heard the (good) news?!
For those who missed it and in the interests of setting the record straight on what it means for Hailo and the London taxi trade, I’ll talk you through it. Consider this the horse’s mouth.
On July 27th, we announced that Hailo will be merging with mytaxi (announcement blog post). The deal has yet to close as it is still subject to approval from the Irish Competition Authority...
- mytaxi and Hailo create Europe’s largest taxi e-hailing company with 100,000 drivers in over 50 cities in nine countries
- New company to use mytaxi brand with head office in Hamburg, Germany
- Andrew Pinnington, currently Hailo CEO, to lead newly formed company
- Daimler Financial Services continues strategic investments in innovative mobility services
Hamburg / London, July 26, 2016 – mytaxi and Hailo, two innovative leaders in the field of taxi e-hailing, are joining forces and creating Europe’s largest taxi e-hailing company with 70 million passengers and 100.000 registered taxi drivers in over 50 cities across nine countries...