London Fashion Week First Name Campaign, 16th September 2016
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Hailo Network Ltd (“Hailo”) general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at https://www.hailocab.com/hailo-competition-terms-and-conditions) apply to “London Fashion Week First Name Campaign” (“the Competition”) which will run from the 16th to 24th September 2016 (“the Duration”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Hailo.
- All entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION:
- If the entrant’s first name is Vivienne or Henry they will receive one £5 Hailo credit, pre loaded into their account.
- The entrant must have the first name of Vivienne or Henry to gain this credit. This must be the name that the entrant has registered as their first name on the Hailo app with the correct spelling.
- The credit will expire on 24th September 2016 at 11:59pm GMT
- This competition only applies to users meeting the requirements who created a Hailo account via the Hailo app before 15/09/2016.
- Only one £5 credit per user.
- The £5 credit can only be redeemed by hailing a cab on the Hailo app using the ‘Pay With Card’ option. It is not valid for cash journeys.
- The £5 credit is valid for one mobile app journey only and will be subtracted from the total value of the fare of your next Hailo ride.
- The £5 credit is only valid for Hailo users in London.
- If the journey exceeds £5 the difference will be charged to your registered card.
- The code expires 24th September 2016 at 11:59pm GMT
- The prize is non-transferable and can not be exchanged for cash.