Friday Football, Hailo London Driver Competition, August 2016 to May 2017
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Hailo Network Ltd (“Hailo”) general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at https://www.hailocab.com/hailo-competition-terms-and-conditions) apply to “Friday Football” (“the Competition”) which will start weekly on a Friday and end before the kick off the first football match listed that week. (“the Duration”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Hailo.
3. By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
DETAILS OF THE COMPETITION:
4. To enter the Competition, an Entrant must go to this Google Doc form and correctly predict the scores of three football matches shown in the Google Form in order to be eligible to win. Entry will open and close weekly as per the dates and times shown on the Google Doc form.
5. From all eligible entries received, those who predict the correct final score of all three matches will share the prize draw fund equally. The winner(s) will be contacted via phone every Monday.
6. Hailo reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition at any point should they deem appropriate to do so.
7. The Promotion is open to UK residents 16 or over excluding employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or any other persons professionally connected with the Promotion.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
9. Winner(s) will receive an equal share of the cash prize, as indicated in the Hailo driver app newsfeed message. If there is no winner, the cash prize will be donated to a charity.
10. The winner’s details may be posted to Facebook.com/HailoUK or on Twitter (@HailoLondon). Winners may be required to take part in related publicity.
11. The Prizes are as stated, they are non-transferable, non refundable and cannot be sold or exchanged.